We believe that our events should encourage and reflect personal achievement and that means completing an event under your own power driven by your own physical effort, training, determination and personal goals.
We value the fact that competition and winning are special, but equally important is the opportunity to challenge yourself, to achieve personal goals, and to have a fantastic experience along the way. It’s about creating memories that stay with you a lifetime.
We look forward to welcoming you to our very special In2Adventure family at one of our many off road events throughout Australia.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS (AKA OUR FAMILY) HAVE TO SAY
FROM THEN TO NOW
2008 TO 2010
The series also expanded to New South Wales and Victoria.
2010 also saw the launch of the Mountain Designs Adventure Race Australia Series with six events in five states throughout Australia and the LunarC XC MTB Enduro, a unique mountain bike event starting at midnight Friday and finishing at 8am on Saturday.
2011 to 2014
In May 2015, the ITU awarded the rights to host 2016 World Championships to In2Adventure, this was the first time the event had been awarded to a country in the southern hemisphere.
Along with this, a new concept in Mountain Bike Stage Racing was launched in the Snowy Mountains with the Snowies MTB Festival.
2017 saw In2Adventure, in partnership with Moreton Bay Regional Council launch the MoreTon Bay MTB Series. In 2018 In2Adventure also partnered with Tourism Events Queensland and Sunshine Coast Council to launch the Sunshine Coast Trail Run Festival and Sunshine Coast XC MTB Festival.
WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
To deliver events that create such a personal, positive, and challenging experience for participants that it creates positive memories to last a lifetime.
To be recognised as the first choice in Event Management through:
- Our professionalism,
- Our entrepreneurial spirit of innovation;
- Being Leaders and not Followers; and
- Maintaining a strong focus on the ‘Individual Experience’ and ‘Personal Challenge’ of every participant.
Participation | Environment | Community | Corporate Partners of Choice
What does ‘Participation’ mean to us at In2Adventure?
It means delivery events that:
- Encourage, challenge and inspire new and experienced participants into physical activity which is driven by their determination to complete an event powered solely by their own physical effort, training, determination and personal goals.
- Value the fact that competition and winning are special, but not as important as the opportunity to challenge yourself, to achieve personal goals, and to have a fantastic experience and take away special memories along the way.