WARNING: This is a legal document that affects your rights.
I agree to compete in this event on the following basis:
1. I acknowledge that competitive triathlon, duathlon or aquathlon involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, and course or weather conditions to name a few.
2. I understand that I should not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately and a medical practitioner has verified my physical condition.
3. By competing, I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation that could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all people associated with the conduct of the event from, and will indemnify them against, all liability (including liability for their negligence) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. For clarification, the people released include In2Adventure the event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, government and public authorities, Triathlon Australia Limited, its members state and territory triathlon associations and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I consent to receiving any medical treatment that event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
5. I consent to event organisers using my name, image and likeness, before during or after the event, for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
6. I understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in a Triathlon Australia database and may be disclosed on occasions to the Australian Institute of Sports Commission, State Institutes and Academies of Sport and the Australian Sports Drug Agency. I also understand that information of a biographical nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
7. I understand that compulsory insurance cover affected for participants in this event may not cover me for all injury, loss or damage sustained by me.
8. Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, race safety briefings, bicycle and helmet safety checks) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
9. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
10. My registration is not transferable to other people. If I am unable to compete, or if the event is cancelled, my registration fee is non -refundable.
11. I have attached to my entry form details of any medical or physical conditions from which I suffer that might affect my performance or be relevant if medical treatment is needed.
12. I agree to abide by all race rules and directions issued by the event organiser.
13. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older and I have read this document and fully understand it.
TreX Race belts are a X-Tri essential used to keep your race number in place during the run leg and save you time in transition.
No more need for pins, simply fasten your number to the belt using the quick release toggles.
This functional belt is fully adjustable with a quick release belt clip.
One size fits most (belts supplied exclude race numbers).
Price includes shipping via Australia Post standard delivery within Australia.
Made of a soft technical fabric our Skullcases are prefect for keeping your 'noggin' warm in the cold or shading it from the sun in summer.
Checkout the different ways to wear one. #TreXTri
©2022 by In2Adventure | Privacy | Policies
Proudly created by MRM Website Design | Graphic Design | SEO | Marketing