WARNING: This is a legal document that affects your rights. Please read the entire document carefully.
1. I understand and acknowledge that participating in Mountain Biking is a dangerous activity.
2. I am aware of the hazards involved and acknowledge that, in addition to usual and inherent risks, there is always risk of injury (including permanent injury, mental injury, paralysis and death) and loss or damage to my property. The hazards include, but are not limited to remoteness from assistance or medical aid, the extremely strenuous nature of the Event including actions of participants and spectators, weather conditions, hypothermia and heat exhaustion, condition or suitability of participant’s equipment and evacuation difficulties if I am disabled.
3. In my judgment the person/persons named above has/have sufficient competence, experience and equipment to participate in all Event activities in a manner safe to themselves and others.
4. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of mountain biking is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by the activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement being a reason for their participation.
5. I acknowledge that the competitor is responsible for their personal possessions and equipment during the Event.
6. I certify that the medical information supplied on the entry form is true and I consent to and authorise that information to be provided to any medical practitioner, ambulance officer or any person involved or associated with any medical treatment or assistance that may be given to the named person/persons as a result of their participation in the Event, regardless of whether the treatment is given. I acknowledge that I have disclosed to In 2 Adventure in writing any relevant medical conditions that may endanger the named person/persons or others during the event.
7. I agree to allow the competitors photograph, video, multimedia or film likeness and or name to be used for advertising, promotion and/or any legitimate purpose by In 2 Adventure, its sponsors or assigns without payment or compensation.
8. I acknowledge that the Event arranged insurance covers the named person/persons for public liability whilst participating in this event. They are responsible for their personal accident insurance and ambulance cover.
9. I agree that if the named person/persons suffers injury, In 2 Adventure can at the participants cost arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation services as In 2 Adventure, its officers, agents or contractors deem essential for their safety.
10. I hereby release and forever discharge from all liability and agree not to sue In 2 Adventure (Allura Pty Ltd) and its officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, public bodies, land holders, Perisher Blue Pty Limited as trustee for the Snow Trust and sponsors from any and all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, damages or proceedings of any nature whatsoever arising from any personal injury, death, property damage or loss sustained by the person/persons named on this form as a result of their participation in the Event.
11. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless In 2 Adventure (Allura Pty Ltd), its officers, agents, contractors and sponsors from and against all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, actions and proceedings of any nature whatsoever arising from any injury, loss or damage sustained by the named person/persons or any injury, loss or damage suffered by any other person as a result of any act, omission, neglect or default on the part of the named person/persons in connection with their participation in the Event.
12. I confirm that I am age 18 years or older and that I have read and understood this Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Agreement prior to signing it and submitting it and agree that this agreement will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors.