November 1, 2020.
Snowies MTB Festival Opening Day Special | Save a Massive $200
SNOWY MOUNTAINS NSW – As the country starts to emerge from COVID-19 there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon as athletes eagerly look forward to the mountain bike action that will be on offer at the Snowies Mountain Bike Festival as it returns to Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains in February 2021.
The Festival includes three action packed days of mountain biking from 5-7 Feb 2021, and in breaking news organisers have announced a One Day Opening Special where riders can save $200 off the standard entry price for both the Brumby and Wild Brumby Courses.
One Day Entry Special
Opens 10am AEDT Tues 3rd November 2020
For one day the first 50 riders to enter the Snowies MTB Festival Stage Race will save a massive $200 off the standard entry price for the Brumby or Wild Brumby events..
But lock this in your diary because this will be for one day and for the first 50 entrants only. Last season these entries sold out in the first 15mins.
PLUS | Special Merchandise Discount
As a bonus when you enter an event in 2020/21 and spend a minimum amount on entries you will also receive a bonus discount on any merchandise purchased with your entry.
- Spend $100 or more on entries in one transaction and receive a 20% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $50-$99 on entries in one transaction and receive a 15% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $35-$49 on entries in one transaction and receive a 10% discount on merchandises purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $25-$34 on entries in one transaction and receive a 5% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
One Day Entry Special – Important Information
- Be Quick! The one-day specials sold out within the first 15mins last year and event numbers are limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Entry Opening & Closure: Special one day entries will open at *10am AEDT on Tues 3rd November 2020 and will remain open until 11:59pm on 3rd November OR when all one-day special entries have been sold. When the first 50 entries are sold, the entry price will revert to the discounted Super Early Bird special for the next 50 entries.
- Other Time Zones Outside AEDT: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), please adjust the opening time for your time zone. For example, if you live in Queensland entries will open at 9am (AEST).
Special Merchandise Discount – Important Information
- Same Transaction: To take advantage of the merchandise discount, purchases MUST be made on the same transaction as the entry. Discounts will be automatically added to the shopping cart. Unfortunately, if merchandise purchases are not made on the same transaction as the entry, the discount cannot be applied to any post entry purchases.
- While Stocks Last: Merchandise stocks are limited, and the Special Merchandise Discount will apply until merchandise is sold out.
Find Out More
- Visit Snowies MTB Festival
- Visit Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa
- COVID-19 – The New Event Normal
- COVID-19 Event Capacity Limitations | 400 Riders
The Wild Brumby Course | 3 Days | 4 Stages | 110k
STAGE 1 | Fri AM | Thredbo Summit Smash – Smash it up the 19.5km ascent climbing 533m from Lake Crackenback to Thredbo Resort.
STAGE 2 | Fri PM | Happy Hour Time Trial – 5.5km fast and furious time trial lap finishing at the Alpine Larder at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa, just in time for Happy Hour.
STAGE 3 | Sat AM | Snowy Legends Descent – 35.5kms from Thredbo, to Lake Crackenback and on to Gaden in Jindabyne
STAGE 4 | Sun AM | Release the Cracken 45k – Finish up with 45k’s of epic riding as we Release the Cracken! on the 15k XC circuit in and around Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa.
The Brumby Course | 3 Days | 4 Stages | 75k
STAGE 1 | Fri AM | Thredbo Summit Smash – Smash it up the 19.5km ascent climbing 533m from Lake Crackenback to Friday Flat at Thredbo Resort.
STAGE 2 | Sat PM | Happy Hour Time Trial – 5.5km fast and furious time trial lap finishing at the Alpine Larder at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa, just in time for Happy Hour.
STAGE 3 | Sat AM | Gravity Check – 18.5 kms in a downhill roller coaster ride from Thredbo to Lake Crackenback
STAGE 4 | Sun AM | Release the Cracken 30k – Finish up with 30k’s of epic riding as we Release the Cracken! on the 15k XC circuit in and around Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa.
To find out more and to enter on line go to in2adventure.com.au
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs, adventure races and corporate events. In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels. For more information visit In2Adventure here.
UPCOMING EVENTS | 2021
|5-7 Feb 2021||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|20 Feb 2021||TreX | Australian XTri Championships||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|21 Feb 2021||Trail Run Australia | Snowy Mtns||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|28 Mar 2021||TreX | Redlands||SE Qld|
|29 May 2021||Trail Run Australia | Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|29/30 May 2021||LunarC XC MTB Festival||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|18 Sep 2021||TreX | Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|19 Sep 2021||Trail Run Australia | Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|20 Nov 2021||TreX | Goldfields||Bendigo, Vic|
|21 Nov 2021||Trail Run Australia | Goldfields||Bendigo, Vic|
JOIN THE #IN2ADVENTURE CONVERSATION
- Visit > our website
- Follow > us on Twitter #SnowiesMTB #RideBoldly #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like > us on Facebook #SnowiesMTB #RideBoldly #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Look > on Instagram #SnowiesMTB #RideBoldly #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch > In2Adventure TV
- Link > to us on LinkedIn
PHOTO CREDIT: In2Adventure