28 September, 2020
Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains | One Day Opening Special Announced | Thurs 1 Oct
Trail Run Australia Snowy Mtns | 21 Feb 2021
SNOWY MTNS NSW: As the country starts to emerge from COVID-19 there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon as athletes eagerly look forward to the plethora of off road action on offer at the Snowies MultiSport Festival as it returns to Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains in February 2021.
The Festival includes two action packed weekends of MultiSport events including Snowies MTB Festival on 5-7 Feb, TreX Snowy Mtns and the Australian National X-Tri Championships on 20 Feb, followed by the next round of Australia’s National Trail Run Series, Trail Run Australia on Sunday 21 Feb.
The festival will look slightly different in 2021 with Covid Safe plans in place ushering in a new ‘Event Normal’, but the festival will still include all the off-road action athletes have come to know and love. The MultiSport Festival includes events for all comers from hardcore athletes to weekend warriors and mum, dad and the kids but be quick as numbers will be limited in 2021.
On 21 Feb 2021 trail runners will have the opportunity to tackle up to 50km of some of the most demanding running trails in the country in the heart of Australia’s high country with its wild, rugged mountain terrain, free flowing mountain fed rivers and some of Australia’s most spectacular alpine scenery.
The Snowy Mountains event is round two of the country’s national trail run series ‘Trail Run Australia’. This ultimate trail running experience combines the challenge of hardcore mountain terrain with the 4.5 star luxury of Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa where the event kicks off to the sound of the stockman’s whip and a race against our very own man from Snowy River on his wild brumby.
Courses include a 50k ultra, 21k half marathon, 11k and 5k events as well as a free kids ‘mud rats’ run.
Plus, in breaking news athletes will now have the opportunity to take advantage of a massive 50% discount in a one-day entry special.
One Day Entry Special
Opens 10am AEST Thurs 1st October 2020
For one day the first 50 athletes to enter Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains will save a massive 50% off the standard entry price.
But be quick as this will be for one day and for the first 50 entrants, and entries sold out in the first 15mins last year.
PLUS | Special Merchandise Discount
As a bonus when you enter an event in 2020/21 and spend a minimum amount on entries you will also receive a bonus discount on any merchandise purchased with your entry.
- Spend $100 or more on entries in one transaction and receive a 20% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $50-$99 on entries in one transaction and receive a 15% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $35-$49 on entries in one transaction and receive a 10% discount on merchandises purchased in the same transaction.
- Spend $25-$34 on entries in one transaction and receive a 5% discount on merchandise purchased in the same transaction.
One Day Entry Special - Important Information
- Be Quick! The one-day specials sold out within the first 15mins last year and event numbers are limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Entry Opening & Closure: Special one day entries will open at *10am AEST on Thurs 1st October 2020 and will remain open until 11:59pm on 1st October OR when all one day special entries have been sold. When the first 50 entries are sold, the entry price will revert to the discounted Early Bird special.
- Other Time Zones Outside AEST: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), please adjust the opening time for your time zone.
Special Merchandise Discount - Important Information
- Same Transaction: To take advantage of the merchandise discount, purchases MUST be made on the same transaction as the entry. Discounts will be automatically added to the shopping cart. Unfortunately, if merchandise purchases are not made on the same transaction as the entry, the discount cannot be applied to any post entry purchases.
- While Stocks Last: Merchandise stocks are limited, and the Special Merchandise Discount will apply until merchandise is sold out.
Find Out More
- Visit Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains
- Visit TreX Snowy Mountains
- Visit Snowies MTB Festival
- Visit Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa
- COVID-19 - The New Event Normal
- COVID-19 Self Support Strategy
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit > our website
- Follow > us on Twitter #TreXTri | #TrailRunAus | #SnowiesMTB | #LunarC | #SunshineCoastMTB | #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like > us on Facebook
- Look > on Instagram #TreXTri | #TrailRunAus | #SnowiesMTB | #LunarC | #SunshineCoastMTB | #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch > In2Adventure TV
- Link > to us on LinkedIn
Photo Credit: Courtesy In2Adventure
2020/21 Tentative Event Dates
|24 Oct 2020||Sunshine Coast MTB Festival||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|25 Oct 2020||Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|5-7 Feb 2021||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|20 Feb 2021||TreX Snowy Mountains | Australian Champs||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|21 Feb 2021||Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|28 March 2021||TreX Redlands||Mt Cotton, Qld|
|29 May 2021||Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|29-30 May 2021||LunarC XC MTB||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|18 Sep 2021||TreX Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|19 Sep 2021||Trail Run Australia Port Stephens||Port Stephens, NSW|
|20 Nov 2021||TreX Goldfields||Bendigo, Vic|