June 13, 2019.
SNOWY MTNS – Athletes are set to take on the iconic Snowy Mountains in the hunt for a national title, the opportunity to represent Australia on the world stage, and a weekend of triathlon and trail run action on 29 Feb and 1 March, 2020.
Just two weeks after the region comes alive with mountain bikers from across the nation at the Snowies Mountain Bike Festival, the Snowies will once again prepare to welcome even more world class athletes to the region, as triathletes and trail runners head to the Snowy Mountains for the Australian National Cross Triathlon Championships and Trail Run Australia.
And event managers In2Adventure are excited to announce a very special one day only entry offer.
One Day Entry Special | Opens 10:30am AEST Tues 18 June
For one day only the first 50 athletes to enter TreX Snowy Mtns and the first 50 athletes to enter Trail Run Australia Snowies will save a massive 50% off the standard entry price.
But this will be for one day and for the first 50 entrants for each event only, so athletes will need to be quick as entries sold out in the first 30mins last year.
PLUS your entry includes loads of free giveaways including:
- FREE TreX Singlets for all entries received on 18 June 2019.
- FREE TreX Race Belt for ALL entrants
Trail Run Australia
- FREE Trail Run Australia Singlet for the first 100 entries received before 27 July 2019.
- FREE Collapsible Water Bottle for ALL entrants.
- Finishers Medallion for all finishers
And all the usual things you’d expect at an In2Adventure event:
- A professionally run event in a welcoming atmosphere
- Spectacular racing on well signed and marshalled courses including medical support.
- Live Electronic timing and results
- No credit card fee and no booking fee
- Entry into the ‘Fun One’ Prize Draw for Sponsors giveaways
One Day Special Important Notes
- Be Quick! The one day specials sold out within the first half hour last year.
- Entry Opening & Closure: Special one day entries will open at *10:30am AEST on Tues 18 June, and will remain open until 11:59pm on 18 June OR when all one day special entries have been sold. When the first 50 entries are sold on 18 June the entry price will revert to the Early Bird special.
- Other Time Zones Outside AEST: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), please adjust the opening time for your time zone.
- Giveaway Collection: Giveaways will be included in race bags at the event.
- Singlet Sizes: Singlet sizes are recorded when entering. The size selected will be made available, however, if an incorrect size is selected, we will make every effort to replace this with the correct size, however there is no guarantee that an alternate will be available.
Find Out More
The national TreX Cross Triathlon Series takes place in four iconic locations across the country. To find out more go to trextriathlon.com.au.
Trail Run Australia will take place at four iconic locations across the country. To find out more go to trailrunasutralia.com.
The Snowies MultiSport Festival is supported by the NSW Government via its tourism and major events agency, Destination NSW. To find out more and be a part of the off road action go to:
TreX is Australia’s home grown national cross triathlon series. For fourteen years TreX has positioned itself as the pinnacle of the cross – or off-road – triathlon racing in Asia-Pacific. Presented by the premier outdoor adventure event specialists In2Adventure, TreX consists of a swim, mountain bike and trail run. While each TreX event features an open/elite category the TreX Cross Triathlon national series invites participation from all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit TreX here
About Trail Run Australia
Trail Run Australia takes runners to some of the most iconic and stunning destinations in this spectacular land down under. It challenges participants to get off road and take on a challenge against mother nature in some of the most demanding and diverse terrain that the country has to offer.
From stunning beaches, to historic goldfields, remote rocky outcrops and rich rainforests, all the way to the iconic Snowy Mountains. Trail Run Australia inspires runners to tread the path less travelled in this wild and beautiful land.
All festivals include a:
- Half Marathon;
- 5-6km; and
- Free Kids Mud Rats Events
The series finale also includes a 50km Ultra in Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains.
For more information visit Trail Run Australia here.
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists, and the proud hosts of the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs and corporate events, In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit In2Adventure here
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit>our website
- Follow>us on Twitter #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like>us on Facebook
- Look> on Instagram #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch>In2Adventure TV
- Link> to us on LinkedIn
Photo Credit: Courtesy In2Adventure
2019|20 Events: More events coming soon
|21 Sep 2019||TreX Port Stephens||Fingal Bay, NSW|
|22 Sep 2019||Trail Run Australia | Tomaree||Fingal Bay, NSW|
|23 Nov 2019||TreX Goldfields||Bendigo, VIC|
|24 Nov 2019||Trail Run Australia | Goldfields||Bendigo, VIC|
|14-16 Feb 2020||Snowies MTB Festival||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|29 Feb 2020||TreX Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|1 Mar 2020||Trail Run Australia | Snowies Ultra||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
Join the #in2adventure conversation