9 November, 2019
Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival | One Day Opening Special Extravaganza | Fri 15 Nov
SUNSHINE COAST | Athletes are set for an off road extravaganza, as the Sunshine Coast MultiSport Festival returns to the picturesque rainforests of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast Hinterland in 2020.
The weekend is set to attract off road enthusiasts from across the country ready to tackle the rainforest trails at the Sunshine Coast MTB Festival on Saturday, followed by round four of Australia’s National Trail Run Series, Trail Run Australia on Sunday.
The weekend includes events for all comers from hardcore athletes to weekend warriors and mum, dad and the kids.
Riders can choose from one of the many courses on offer at the Sunshine Coast MTB Festival including 47.5k, 28.5k and 9.5k courses, as well as the FREE Kids mud rats dirt bike and running enthusiasts have the option of a half marathon, 11k, 5k as well as the FREE kids mud rats run.
And, if just one day of action isn’t enough, why not consider taking on the ultimate off road challenge with the Dirt Master and Dirt Mistress competition where athletes tackle two hardcore events across two days with the aim to record the fastest cumulative time to take the title of Sunshine Coast Dirt Master or Dirt Mistress.
One Day Entry Special
Opens 10am AEST Friday 15 November
For one day the first 50 athletes to enter Sunshine Coast MTB Festival or Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast will save a massive 50% off the standard entry price.
But this will be for one day and for the first 50 entrants only, so athletes will need to be quick as entries sold out in the first 15mins last year.
PLUS your entry includes loads of free giveaways including:
Sunshine Coast MTB Festival
- FREE Sunshine Coast MTB Tech T for all entries received on 15 November 2019.
Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast
- FREE Trail Run Australia Singlet for all entries received on 15 November 2019
- FREE Collapsible Water Bottle for ALL entrants
- Finisher Medallion for all finishers
And all the usual things you’d expect at an In2Adventure event:
- Spectacular racing on well signed and marshalled courses including medical support.
- Live Electronic timing and results
- No credit card fee and no booking fee
- Entry into the ‘Fun One’ Prize Draw for Sponsors giveaways
- A professionally run event in a welcoming atmosphere
One Day Special Important Notes
- Be Quick! The one day specials sold out within the first 15mins last year.
- Entry Opening & Closure: Special one day entries will open at *10am AEST on Fri 15 November 2019 and will remain open until 11:59pm on 15 November OR when all one day special entries have been sold. When the first 50 entries are sold the entry price will revert to the Early Bird special.
- Other Time Zones Outside AEST: Those who live in a state outside of Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), please adjust the opening time for your time zone.
- Giveaway Collection: Giveaways will be included in race bags at the event.
- Singlet/Shirt Sizes: Sizes are recorded when entering. The size selected will be made available, however, if an incorrect size is selected, we will make every effort to replace this with the correct size if possible, however there is no guarantee that an alternate will be available.
Find Out More
About Trail Run Australia
Trail Run Australia takes runners to some of the most iconic and stunning destinations in this spectacular land down under. It challenges participants to get off road and take on a challenge against mother nature in some of the most demanding and diverse terrain that the country has to offer.
From stunning beaches, to historic goldfields, remote rocky outcrops and rich rainforests, all the way to the iconic Snowy Mountains. Trail Run Australia inspires runners to tread the path less travelled in this wild and beautiful land.
All festivals include a:
- Half Marathon;
- 5-6km; and
- Free Kids Mud Rats Events
The series also includes a 50km Ultra in Australia’s iconic Snowy Mountains.
For more information visit Trail Run Australia here.
In2Adventure are Asia-Pacific’s premier adventure event specialists, and the proud hosts of the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships. With a full calendar of national events scheduled throughout Australia, including cross triathlon, XC Mountain Bike, trail runs and corporate events, In2Adventure fully embraces all things ‘off road’ and ‘off the beaten track’ and offers a unique, individual experience for all ages and skill levels.
For more information visit In2Adventure here
Join the #in2adventure conversation
- Visit > our website
- Follow > us on Twitter #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Like > us on Facebook
- Look > on Instagram #TreXTri #TrailRunAus and #GetDirtyDownUnder
- Watch > In2Adventure TV
- Link > to us on LinkedIn
Photo Credit: Courtesy In2Adventure
|21 Sep 2019||TreX Port Stephens WQE||Port Stephens, NSW|
|22 Sep 2019||Trail Run Australia Tomaree||Port Stephens, NSW|
|26 Oct 2019||TreX Qld Championships||Redlands, Qld|
|23 Nov 2019||TreX Goldfields WQE||Bendigo, Vic|
|24 Nov 2019||Trail Run Australia Goldfields||Bendigo, Vic|
|1 Dec 2019||Bendigo Kids Triathlon||Bendigo, Vic|
|14-16 Feb 2020||Snowies MTB Festival3 Days | 6 Stages | $5,000 Cash Prize Pool||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|29 Feb 2019||TreX Snowy Mountains WQEOceania Championships
Australian National Championships
|Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|1 Mar 2020||Trail Run Australia Snowy Mountains||Snowy Mtns, NSW|
|18 Apr 2020||Sunshine Coast MTB Festival||Sunshine Coast, Qld|
|19 Apr 2020||Trail Run Australia Sunshine Coast||Sunshine Coast, Qld|